- Clears brain fog, stabilizes the mind and promotes calmness.
- Improves concentration, decision-making, cognitive skills.
- Promotes relaxed and vibrant neurological state, soothes jangled nerves, and reduces tension.
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illness and lack of productivity, supports a pleasant work environment.
- Eradicates fatigue, improves digestion.
- Enhances wakefulness and productivity, combats afternoon energy lull.
- Boosts immune system (yoga flushes the lymphatic system, helps to detoxify the liver, kidneys, blood and muscles thus enhancing critical cellular functions such as nutrient delivery and waste removal among many other desirable physiological effects).
- Reduces absenteeism, illness, and malaise. Improves attitude and outlook.
- Improves flexibility.
- Reduces certain kinds of injuries such as repetitive motion injuries, pulled muscles, injuries from falling, etc.
- Improves strength.
Reduces certain kinds of injuries such as back and leg injuries from lifting and moving objects.
- Encourages deeper, fuller breathing throughout day. Supports oxygenation of muscles and brain, full inflation of lungs, stimulates nerve receptors of lower lobes of the lungs which create a deeply calm state.
- Boosts alertness, and reduces panic decision-making.
- Helps people to sit, stand and move correctly so that they break harmful musculo-skeletal patterns while working.
- Relieves carpel tunnel syndrome and repetitive motion injuries.
- Increases endorphin production.
- Supports employee happiness.
Finally, yoga offers a convenient, cost effective way for your employees to enhance their own self-care. Your company may actually save insurance premium dollars by instituting a yoga program at work.
$95 per one hour private yoga group rate for 10+more (twice a week suggested)
$75 per one hour massage (table or chair)
$45 per half hour massage (table or chair)